Pick a suitable name for your meeting and place it in the "Topic" field
- A suitable name would be a meeting name (Scheduling Meetings Lesson) or a class name (TECH 479A : Classroom Technology 101)
Choose a meeting time OR Set up a recurring meeting
- This time is not set in stone, the meeting will begin when you join the room. For example: a meeting scheduled for 3pm can start at 2:50pm
- If you are setting up a recurring meeting (like a class), click the "Recurring meeting" box
If you use your Personal Meeting ID (PMI), attendees can join your Zoom call whether they are invited or not.
Integrate Google Calendar
- This is the simplest way to schedule a meeting and send invites to attendees through email.
- This will open up a webpage to continue editing the meeting.
Plan a Time
- If you chose "Recurring meeting," you will need to enter a repeating time and day. Enter your class's time and then click the dropdown on the day. Choose "Custom" and select how often you will meet.
- If you set a meeting password, it will appear in the invitation email draft in the bottom left corner. Save this password for later.
- Enter student email addresses in the "Add guests" bar. If a student is not using their EMU email, a warning will pop up once you attempt to save. Click "proceed" to send the email.