FortiClient is available through the Google Play store. Find and install it as you would any other app.
Ensure that you are downloading "Forticlient" and not "Forticlient VPN"
To configure the client:
- Locate and run the FortiClient app on your device.
- After opening the app you will be prompted several times. Click okay and follow the directions.
- At the next window, choose "User Input" and enter your First and Last Name, email address, and phone number
- Click on specify EMS IP and enter the following information:
- Host: forticlient-ems.emu.edu
- Click OK and wait until the status reads "Centrally Managed by forticlient-ems.emu.edu"
- Click on the Menu icon at the top right and choose "VPN"
- Click on "EMU VPN" and then "Connect"